Sunday 15 May 2011

Rhubarb jam!

Once again the rhubarb in the garden is going crazy so this time i decided to make Rhubarb and vanilla jam. Looking up the recipe you realize how much sugar there is in jams. I decided to half the sugar amount, i hope this doesn't affect the was the jam keeps. This business with the bubbles on the top that you are suppose to scoop out, does anyone know why?



I was standing chopping up all the rhubarbs for the jam, Maja was in the bouncer behind me making all these little cute noises, i turn around and this is what i see!
And yes, i went for the camera before rescuing my daughter, it was so funny and had to be captured.

Still happy!

This morning we went for a long walk. Its really autumn outside now and the colours on the leaves etc. are great.

Beautiful leaves, unfortunate my camera
doesn't capture the colour that well.


Super cute in the pram.



Mustard coloured autumn socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment