Sunday 1 May 2011

Weekend!

Oh what a weekend i had.

First friday night pizza and bad movie with Jacinda. Then saturday night birthday dinner for Linda with Rebecka and great food, wine and the best company. Sunday with my amazing Arron, then with some friends and then Mexican take away food. Now its monday and Arron is back at work and me, hmm i will do some cleaning, again, and then try to do some sewing. I have a playgroup to go to today. Maja is a bit to little for these things, its more for me, to meet other mums etc. Its getting colder here now so i really need to finish her sleeping bag so that is a priority today. But also to play with Maja, eat scones and read some. I hope you all had a great weekend.
Maja is learning from early age the skills to
wearing her pants with the perfect häng!


No comments:

Post a Comment