Sunday 19 June 2011

Dansa i neon!


This morning i made this top to match the pants i made yesterday. I'm in love with these pants and top styles. Pink has never been a colour of mine but now i do have a girl and i thought she could have some pink and i suppose pink can be good like it is here matched with grey.
As you can see on the picture the tops body is looking a bit small compared to the arms. In the rush of getting it done so that i could hang out with Maja i used the wrong sized body so its a bit small but it fits.



Sewing takes a bit longer these days when Maja is with me, she is so entertaining when she is on the floor and she wants to talk all the time.


She cant crawl yet but she is pushing herself backwards.
And turning.

I think we need to child proof the study soon.


Most amazing laugh ever!


I'm really liking the back of these pants now. I made the
curve a bit rounderand it looks much better.

My nipples is not better but i am feeding with a nipple shield now. I had to stop expressing because i was running out of milk. I wanted to thank all of you, reading this blog and giving me encouragement and good advices on how to overcome this thrush thing, it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment