Monday 4 April 2011

Kitchen!


This was the kitchen this morning. I really didn't want to do the dishes, i didn't want to do the washing and i didn't want to do the cleaning but then Arron came and said goodbye to go to work and said, I really don't want to go to work today, and that got me thinking that this is my work. My husband is working so hard so that i can stay at home to take care of our daughter. Thinking that, it made it so much is easier to get my kitchen from dirty to clean ( I probably should have emptied the compost bucket before the shot), now i just need to deal with the washing.
Maja is a throw up machine, i change her and mine clothing so much every day and her bibs and all different kinds of rags to wipe it all up with. Today it also managed to come on a few pillow on the couch so there is a lot of washing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment